EXCEL is bringing in a scout from the International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) and a Feature Film Director from California to audition aspiring actors and models for a chance to be selected on the EXCEL IMTA Team headed for New York City next July.
You must reserve a seat below and have your name placed on the list in order to enter the auditions. If you reserve a seat and are a "no-show" for the auditions you will not be able to be considered for EXCEL's IMTA Team.
EXCEL has been the only school
to ever represent the state of Arkansas as a member of the
International Modeling and Talent Association
(IMTA) for over 30 years.
IMTA is a convention held in
New York and Los Angeles
every six months for the past 30+ years.
At IMTA thousands of aspiring models, actors, singers, songwriters, and dancers have the opportunity to be seen by hundreds of agents, managers, casting directors, producers, record labels, filmmakers, and film/commercials directors
from literally all of the world.
IMTA is where dreams come true!
SUNDAY, AUGUST 16th, 2020
@ Hall of Industry
2600 Howard St.
Little Rock, AR 72206
These Auditions will be held at the
Model + Talent Search EXCEL will be hosting at the
CENTRAL ARKANSAS WOMEN’S EXPO
Hall of Industry at the Arkansas State Fairgrounds
$10 non-refundable registration fee to participate. All registrants will receive a FREE ticket to the Women’s Expo. Must be 5 years of age or older to participate.
REQUIREMENTS ON STAGE
1. RUNWAY: Strut your stuff – show how you carry yourself through your walk. Be sure to come to the Fashion Shows to get an idea of a professional model walk.
2. PHOTO MOVEMENT: at the end of the runway strike 2 poses for the photographer.
3. SLATE: Introduce yourself –name, why you want to be a model/actor & one fun fact about yourself -after photos are taken.
1. SLATE: Introduce yourself - name, why you want to be a model/actor & one fun fact about yourself.
2. COMMERCIAL AUDITION: Perform a brief commercial script that will be provided to each participant upon check-in. Memorization is not required - may bring script on stage
3. ACTORS HEADSHOT: Smile for the photographer.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
1. Arrive dressed with modest/appropriate clothing which showcases your personality. (Anyone dressed risqué or vulgar will be turned away)
2. You need a professional attitude toward the event itself & the results of the search.
3. Search begins at 2:30pm & check-in starts 1:00pm– Must be on time to participate in the search!
4. Call Backs will take place Monday, August 17th, 2020, via phone call, so make sure we have correct contact information.